Important Information Regarding COVID-19
Greetings from the Vaya Dental team!
We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, we are all looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety at Vaya Dental.
Infection control has always been a top priority at our offices. Our doctors are dedicated to excellence and are constantly following developments and recommendations from industry experts and leaders for safe dental visits. Continuing education remains a priority to ensure that we are up-to-date on new guidance and procedures in keeping with best practices in the dental profession in response to Covid-19. We have and will continue to ensure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to or exceed the guidelines of the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
We will begin a modified schedule starting June 1st, 2020. We have implemented new infection control procedures, personal protective equipment, and social distancing measures. As such, your experience may differ from previous appointments at our offices. In an effort to facilitate an optimal and safe experience, we want to communicate some changes to our normal protocol for your convenience:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask screening questions and complete any necessary forms.
- Our waiting room is currently closed. We ask that you wait in your car and contact us by phone or text when you arrive.
- One of our team members will meet you at your car to check your temperature after reviewing the screening question responses you provided.
- When you enter the office, we will ask you to use our hand sanitizer.
- At this time, we will not allow anyone to accompany the patient unless they are a parent/guardian for a minor. We will allow one parent/guardian to accompany the minor as long as they wear a face mask/covering.
- You may notice that our waiting and treatment rooms will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys and so forth, to reduce the amount of surfaces our patients come into contact with.
- Appointments will be scheduled to allow for social distancing between patients. We appreciate your understanding as we transition to new scheduling practices.
- We value your time and safety and strive to see everyone promptly by adding additional time between patients. This will also help us reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at (919) 346-8020 or visit our website at vayadental.com.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.
Drs. Vakil, Speight, and Maheshwary
For further information, including measures to keep yourself healthy, visit the following links: